Prerequisites for Creating a Parent Account
Before creating an account you will need five pieces of information. The last four of these pieces of information can be found on the car tag provided by the school:
- An e-mail address. Your account user ID will be your e-mail address. This will be used to send you your password should you forget it. IF you don't have an e-mail address you can get a free e-mail account from Google. NOTICE E-mail accounts provided by yahoo.com routinely reject messages from Silent Dismissal. Be advised that if you have a yahoo.com e-mail address you will likely not receive any messages, including password recovery information. The use of yahoo.com accounts is strenuously discouraged.
- The school code. This appears on car tags printed by the school. In this example the school code is: yourschool
- The school domain. This appears on car tags printed by the school. In this example the school code is: sdcs1
- At least one student reference number
- At least one student code that corresponds to the student reference number
parent/prerequisites.txt · Last modified: 2017/06/01 09:36 by gregor