Table of Contents
Updates to Silent Dismissal by version number.
- Ability to view and edit local student ID number, the number or code used in the local school student information system to reference the student uniquely
- Ability to set dismissal keypad such that a server acknowledgement of receiving the input has been received prior to allowing for the entry of a subsequent number. This will ensure that the dismissal account has internet connectivity while processing numbers from the keypad.
- View student extended care statements from student edit page
- View extended care statements from students no longer enrolled
- Keypad submit button will become locked and display an animated image while waiting for a response from the server. Posted Pick Up ID will be displayed in message area above the keypad. Pressing the delete button on the keypad will override the requirement for a server response and allow user to reenter the same number again.
- List of current day student reminder prompts on home page
- Revised Student Edit Page
- Direct Links to Student Transaction Reports
- Add or Edit current day student prompt
- Included full student code for parents in edit section
- Restored classroom name on car tags in parent connection section
- Created Student Pick Up Delta report over date range
- Revised Student Tags to include QR codes for pick up IDs and list of students to be associated with mobile app
- Revised Student Book Bag Tags to include individual student QR codes
- Restored printing of student names and classroom on body of car tags
- Remove all students from a classroom roster
- Book bag tag select by classroom
- Create bus stops
- Name Matrix
- Bug Fixes
- Bus stop selection
Admin - new group student default add by grade level
Parent - corrections for mobile app interface
Link to revision history from the previous calendar year.
admin/revision_history.txt · Last modified: 2024/03/01 18:39 by 127.0.0.1